Wednesday, March 27, 2013

One Of Our Favorites...from this New Hampshire Wedding Photography by Millyard Studios

My Favorite photos are often those with vast natural views. For me a photo should tell a story and those images set the stage. They make us feel small, and yet a part of something really big. My favorite image from my last engagement shoot was this panoramic of March leading Kim down along a rock wall. Perhaps I'm a little cheesy, but for me it symbolizes much about love. Beginnings. Eternity.




New Hampshire Wedding Photography by Millyard Studios.

Enjoy this New Hampshire wedding photography provided by Millyard Studios offering New Hampshire wedding photography in the New England Area.

This is New Hampshire wedding photography at its best. Millyard Studios is New England photography studio based in the New Hampshire offering wedding coverage in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Vermont area.