Saturday, November 3, 2012

Maria & Andrew's New Hampshire's Engagement Photography by Millyard Studios

When choosing an engagement session location, look for a dynamic place that can give you different styles within walking distance or a quick drive.  It's also always helpful to pick something that works with the season, like Mack's Apples  in the fall.  Many years ago, my friends and I would come here for picnicking, and over the years I've done many photo session in the apple orchards, by the pond, or with the big willow tree.  Every time though, I find something new.  Maria and Andrew's session was no exception.  I love their style, and with the different locations around Mack's we achieved a variety of looks.  When the photos posted on Facebook, Andrew's first response was, "Wow, I'm a lucky guy." ....I love that.


















New Hampshire Wedding Photography

Enjoy this New Hampshire wedding photography provided by Millyard Studios offering New Hampshire wedding photography in the New England Area.

This is New Hampshire wedding photography at its best. Millyard Studios is New England photography studio based in the New Hampshire offering wedding coverage in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Vermont area.